How to Update Advancement for a Scout who is no longer registered (merit badges earned before)

We have a scout who is no longer registered (he turned 18 last November), but his troop needs to update his advancement records for merit badges that he earned before turning 18. How can this be done?

@CarolynMiller - my thought is to talk to local council about this.

@CarolynMiller Council can help with that

Thanks. I will contact council.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.