I cannot link to the advancement to two of my scouts who I was linked to previously

I am the Scoutmaster for Troop 0248 in El Paso, TX. Two of my scouts are no longer linked for advancement to me. BSA numbers are 134225554 and 137079780. Thanks. Bob Sellers

@RobertSellers1 Go to unit Roster > Click your name > click Admin > click Update - that should solve it

@RobertSellers1 BSA member number 134225554 is the Scout’s BSA number in a different council. His BSA number in your council should be 13835936.

The second Scout appears to have an issue with some missing ranks.

No missing ranks in either SB or IA for 137079780. Not sure who you are looking at. I looked at 13835936 and it lists him on my roster but I still do not have Advancement access.

Did not work. What else can we try?

@RobertSellers1 try now to see if it works

@RobertSellers1 B. Arnold had old BSA # - that is fixed now also

It still did not work. Any other ideas?

@RobertSellers1 try one more time with B. Arnold

still no luck for either scout. Both are not lised under advancement for me.

@RobertSellers1 if you want I can set up a screenshare and take a look if you want

OK. my cell is 915-472-6790

@RobertSellers1 I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.