Missing Advancements for a Scout

This happened to one of my scouts, too. BSA# 131776844 Just noticed. How to fix it? I noticed that his Scout and Tenderfoot rank is missing and all his merit badges from his first year or so. The Second Class rank is now marked as approved by BSA Admin instead of me. I am the only one who has ever marked off advancements in our troop. So this has to be some sort of syncing error that overrode my entries.

This is the previous person’s post…
https://discussions.scouting.org/t/scoutbook-advancement-record-suddenly-missing/243256?u=christinebaggette

Now I need to go back and double-check every scout in my troop to see if this affected anyone else.

Well I found a second User for that scout that you created without a BSA # - that has Scout Rank and 3 Merit Badges

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.