Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

I NOW HAVE NO CONNECTIONS, ALert SYMBOL NEXT TO MY NAME

I am the scoutmast so I have admis access and have had access to al scouts in the troop for years. Unitl about a ago. I am still listed and sScoutmaster and Admin but I have no connections and next to my name in the roster there is a warning/alert symbol ( triangle with exclamation mark inside. What did I do? What can be done to fix this???

Steve

@stevensanderson I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@stevensanderson this is fixed for you now - you need to use your my.scouting.org username and password to login - but you were already doing that

And I saw your son had double accounts so I merged those as well

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.