IA2: Activity Log Report - Missing the Service Hours section

Good Afternoon All,
Observed a peculiar bug while running Troop Activity Log Reports via IA2. I can run/execute this report for both troops, one girls the other boys. It runs correctly for the girls troop but not for the boys troop. Specifically the Service Hours section of the report is missing. I’ve tried from MS Edge and Chrome, logging out closing browser, changing options such as date range and report elements to include - without same result
Anyone else experienced this behavior?

Note, I’m the UnitAdvChair for several years now and performed these same report just a few weeks ago.
VR, Charles

@CharlesCollings can you please post the url of the report that is missing service hours so I can pass info along to the developers?

https://reportspd.scouting.org/advancements/webscript/output/sbreports.aspx?Method=ExecuteScriptSet&ScriptSetCode=SBALActivityLogReport&ScriptCode=ReportPresentation&UserID=0&UnitID=77481&PersonGUID=&ApplicationType=SBL&OrganizationGUID=A0293AF8-E442-41E9-A280-11EEA9101A1A&IsParentChildren=

Just reverified that the report works in girls troop but not in boys troop. Link above is url for requested report missing sevice hours.