I'm a registered merit badge counselor, but I had added Citizenship in the Nation and now I can't use merit badge counselor features in Scoutbook because the one badge isn't synced with the council lists

Is there anyway to get this corrected? This one change caused me to lose access to all merit badge counselor features since it’s no longer an “approved position” because of that one badge addition.

All of my other badges were approved with the blue checkmark shortly after I marked them with the green checkmark, but this last badge that I marked with the green checkmark never got the blue checkmark so I’m in limbo. And yes I was council rechartered recently, so that’s not the issue at hand. I want to figure this out before February 1st when the merit badge counselor changes to Scoutbook take effect.

I can assist
I left you a direct message. Click on your icon in the upper right and click on the envelope

Bill Nelson, Scoutbook User Advisory Council

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.