Individual Advancement Records Incorrect

Ok great we have got that covered. Can we make the reports work to display what has been entered? Or will a developer update this software to pull the old versions on the new version so that the records are accurate? I can add them all into v2022 from now forward. Either way the reports are not pulling all the information still.

You can use Report builder to pull old versions and requirements pretty easy

ok but those won’t be on an individual advancement report for me to give to a scout.

You can use report builder to build a report for the single scout

1 Like

Make a pdf ??? only run for the one scout you are concerned for.

Go to Report Builder > New Scout BSA Report > Select the Scout > Select needed Rank(s) > Select Show Dates > Select Show Requirement Descriptions > Select Show Empty Requirements > RUN - then take to PDF - done customized for the Scout.

1 Like

@JanneneUglean I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

For what it’s worth, I’m not seeing an issue with generating IARs for our unit. I just ran our entire troop from the troop interface, and everyone’s information appeared, regardless of which version of the rank appears in their records.

I thought so too when I ran mine on Monday but as I entered them today that was not the case.

Don’t know if your question was answered I found that I had to go in the Scout and select version 2016 it was trying to associate the scout v2022.

@JDeMeritt - and all scouts must be on the new requirements version

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.