Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Internet Advancement Down Again?

Upload in internet advancement is grayed out again. Yes, I am using the correct profile that has me labeled as the Advancement Chair, need the button back please.

@SeanSmith2 What is your council?

Blackhawk Area Council

Is it not working again? Yesterday and today I have been trying to log in. All I have been getting is the login screen and then after that, all I see is the annoying spinning thing. Nothing other then that ever comes up. Just in case it matters I am a parent, ASM, and not a key 3 member, but I am the person that entered a camping trip before the trip and I am trying to enter the youth that attended the trip.

I am in IA on my phone so no issues for me

I am still getting the same exact problem. If I log in directly using Safari, I get a “Error Not found” message then when I attempt to go to the page I get the rotating symbol and it never does anything.

If I log in on my PC using Chrome, first I log into Scoutbook then click on the "Quick Entry->Activity Logs
" and I just get the rotating symbol and nothing else. If I try to log in via just the internet advancement link I just get the rotating symbol forever. I can use MSO, training, and Scoutbook itself with no problems.

@JamesSoltysiak - I have successfully logged into scoutbook.scouting.org on my win10 pc using Chrome, Edge, Firefox, SeaMonkey and Opera. So far so good on my end.