Cannot Login to Internet Advancement

Hello! I cannot get logged into Internet Advancement - keep getting the error message “Not Allowed.” I have had this problem in the past when my troop recharters and I have to get the CC to set me up as the Advancement Chair in order to gain access again. Well, I did this (updated on 1/15/21) and I was able to see the “Internet Advancement” option from my Scoutbook dashboard, but when I try to login to IA, I get that error. From what I can see with my positions on Scoutbook, I seem to have all the proper “titles.” Any ideas?

1 Like

Sharon,

I have passed this on to the developers. I see no reason for you not to be able to log in to IA.

1 Like

Hello, I have 2 scouts in BSA in two different troops. I am a admin with one troop. My son camped with the other troop and my Scoutmaster told me to go into internet advancement and add his camping time. As soo as I log into internet advancement I get an error message but it lets me in. This occurs with both Chrome and Edge. I can input all the data (4 days and 3 nights) but when I hit submit it always gives me another error and will not allow me to add his time? What can be done to fix the error going into the system and then the error when trying to input data? I am a troop admin in Scoutbook?

Jonathan,

I have passed this on to the developers.

Thank you, please have them contact me jonathan.a.york@gmail.com

@SharonBrown

The developers have not been able to reproduce this. Can you try again and let me know what happens.

Sorry, I replied to this a day after I posted my issue, but I don’t see my reply anywhere on here. I rebooted my computer and was finally able to get logged in. Must have been some issue with my safari which required a computer restart.

I had the same issue. My Committee Chair re-added me but I still can’t import files, that is greyed out. Any ideas? Thanks!!!
Laura

@LauraKlausing Were you just re-designated as Unit Advancement Chair at my.scouting today? There is an overnight process that needs to run.

Thank you! I will check again this morning. Appreciate your quick response!