Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Issues using Chrome

Hi, Lately, when using Chrome, which I was told was the preferred browser, I get a lot of times where the little dots just go round. Firefox seems to be working better, but occasionally misfires. Anybody know why?

I have found this happens more often than I would like… :unamused: Frequently I can resolve by “reloading” the page. (Which I just did to resolve the issue in Chrome… :face_with_head_bandage:)

1 Like

Thanks, Fred. I tried that and still had issues. It surprises me that Chrome is having the problems. The other day, I couldn’t get it to work. The interesting part is when I started a Chrome browser and a Firefox browser within a second of each other. Firefox won by a mile, which I didn’t expect for the non-preferred browser. Interesting.

Robby Wright

1 Like

It also matters if you are using a mobile device as well. I have noticed that none of the BSA websites like being on a mobile browser for some reason.