Loading Resources...please wait

Anyone else getting this message with the spinning wheel? I have tried Chrome and Edge browsers and 2 different computers…same issue. Tried calling Help Line in Texas but apparantly the phone call center is no longer supported. Tried emailing myscouting.org and they replied with auto-reply deferring me to local council. Ugh.

Try using an incognito window in Chrome or Edge. That has often worked when I get the loading spinner.

1 Like

Thank you. I tried that and the loading time is reduced. Appreciate the help.

I can log in and use most tools, but can not get Training Manager to load at all. Anyone found a fix for this?

Gary - If you are using Chrome, then use an Incognito Window. The same is true for any other browser you are using, you want to use a “private browsing” window.

There was a technical issue yesterday (9/7) afternoon causing problems. IDG was notified and my testing showed it was resolved. See if it works now.

I’m working with a COR attempting to accept two adult applications. She is getting this issue (spinning loading resources “forever”) using both normal and incognito modes on her system.

She shared her username and password with me and I logged into her account and am getting the same issue in both modes (normal and incognito). Other areas that require loading resources appear to have no issues.

As a commissioner, I can perform all kinds of work that involves loading resources, so it’s either associated with her account or the server side.

Any ideas?

Yours in Scouting,
Lou Leopold
Assistant Council Commissioner - Training
Adventure West Council #62, BSA

@LouLeopold If you could provide the BSA member numbers of the COR and the adults, we can try to take a look. (No names, please)

COR Member ID: 13411258
Applicant #1 Member ID: 13892139
Applicant #1 Application ID: 200693535
Applicant #2 Member ID: 13977524
Applicant #2 Application ID: 200693375

Yours in Scouting,
Lou Leopold
Assistant Council Commissioner - Training
Adventure West Council #62, BSA

@LouLeopold I don’t see anything obvious, like a missing date of birth or wrong council.

I recommend that you have your council Registrar submit a help ticket.

I have a unit that is running into this exact same issue. I have asked our council registrar to submit a ticket.