Login Error - Loading Scripts

*1) Hardware: Desktop and Mobile (Android)
*2) Operating system: Windows and Android
*3) Browser: Chrome and Edge
*4) Browser cache has been cleared
*5) Member ID: 137560184 San Diego Imperial Council

I am unable to login to my.scouting.org. I am able to enter my login and password but end up with a perpetually spinning “loading scripts” message. I believe this may be due to the fact that I deleted a secondary linked account. My Member ID is 137560184. I had also previously linked 14011935. I clicked to remove that link and since then have not been able to log in to my account on my.scouting.org. I am still able to log in to Scoutbook.

Try an incognito or private browsing window.

I occasionally get that, but I can get past it by forcing a reload of the page (i.e. Ctrl-R). It seems to be independent of which browser I’m using, but too intermittent for me to reproduce reliably.

There are too many causes these days. The most common cause may be server or network overload. However, local devices may be trying to download too much in the background at the same time.

I think I have seen script loading delays when:

• Network timeout is caused by server, network provider, local network router or user operating system.
  • There is a file distribution problem related to “cloud” delivery services.
  • I am logged more than once and one login times out.
  • The server software has been updated and need to download updated temporary files. (Ditto for browser software)
  • Part of a multi-server service is down or has an internet domain name service problem. A server is alive but in a maintenance mode.
  • Cache confusion resulting from redirection from one service to another.

2022-06-16-B

@ShayMcKinley You have Lion Adult Partner registrations under both BSA member numbers. I would recommend contacting your local council and ask them to combine your registrations under BSA member number 137560184.

I think I have fixed your log in issue at my.scouting. Somehow your user name was disconnected from any BSA member number.