I haven’t made many Roster Builder reports, but I had tried one today. I noticed a number of bugs. I assume we (as a Scoutbook community) want them confirmed, recorded, and fixed?
If I make a Roster Builder report it has the following bugs:
- Has the pack in the title and not the troop (I have access to both units, but not admin in the pack). Based on options, I can get it to be wrong and correct. When it changes to pack, I never have any pack checkboxes checked. The title shows “Scouts BSA” even though it lists the unit as a pack.
- wrong Executive Officer. The one listed may have been the EO 5+ years ago, but is not listed as the EO in my.scouting nor Scoutbook (the correct one is). The person was associated with that school, so the name truly isn’t random. The EO may be the EO of record for the pack (which isn’t correct, but I can’t confirm if their EO of record is wrong).
- extra blank columns show up
- Unit tenure is listed wrong (may be the pack’s)
- Expiration date is listed as 1/1/19. I assume that is when the charter runs out? It should be 1/1/20. It shows the term as 11, I assume that is 11 months which is correct since we were chartered 2/1/19.
- Shows dash space Unit slash “- Unit /” for unit of the Scouts, but not adults.
- Shows the title of the report in red as “Roster Builder” even though a title has been put in as “Troop 1401 Health Form Dates” and the report has been saved.
- If date joined is checked, it shows up under the email address for adults with no heading.
Ugh! Not pretty. I assume it isn’t just me. I would assume others are just putting up with the bugs? Let’s fix them!