Reports Missing

Just had our Pack Meeting and I went in to hit the “awarded” button, but I only had 4 report types showing up - Report Builder Manager, Roster Builder Manager, Activity Log Report, and CS Advancement and Adventure Report. No Needs Approval, No Needs Purchased, No Needs Awarded, along with a whole list of other reports that I usually see.

On a side note, when I went back in on my phone to try to find the report names (instead of bouncing between tabs), Scoutbook has me with only my account. None of my kids, no BSA ID number, no units, just the Council strip and my SB #. I haven’t backed out on my computer yet to see if it’s showing the same. It did have an Internet Advancement button and when I clicked on it, my units all show up and I can see the rosters, etc.

Is there some kind of update or bug or something that can be fixed???

Thank you!!
Sarah Boothe

I used my husband’s account to look at my Scoutbook account and it shows my Jayhawk Council # as my BSA ID # and a different SB ID #. Could that be why I can’t access anything in SB?? I changed my my.scouting primary from Jayhawk to Quivira last night when I couldn’t access our Crew in my.scouting and that brought my.scouting back, but now I’ve lost Scoutbook. UGH. Any help, ideas, songs, or skits would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you!!
Sarah Boothe

@SarahBoothe Please log out at my.Scouting and Scoutbook while I try to fix for you.

I’m not logged into either, as far as I know, but I will log out of the forum to see if that severs the connection! THANK YOU!!!

@SarahBoothe It looks like you have a pending registration in a second council, but you should be fixed for now.

I can see my kids again!!! THANK YOU!!!

Is this going to happen again when my pending registration in Jayhawk finally clears (we’re waiting on the background check to come back)???

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

It might. It also might every year when either the units or you renew. We aren’t quite sure what it will do with recharter separated from individual membership renewal. How long do you expect some combination of you and your children to be registered in both councils? We sometimes recommend people have separate usernames for each council.

My son is currently registered in 3 Councils with his 4th pending the background check. One of his other Council units is folding at the end of this year, so he’ll only be in 3 at that point. LOL He turns 21 in December 2025. We had issues with his SB stuff, so he already has multiple my.scouting accounts. I’m helping him and a couple of his friends start a Ship in Topeka, so I have no idea how long I’ll be registered in multiple Councils. At least a year and a half. I will go in and make a separate my.scouting account for the new Ship, so I don’t lose all my home Council stuff again!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.