- Council Users Report
- An issue in that prevented entire districts and/or units to be excluded from the Council Users Report has been fixed. All Council users should now appear. Note the Council Users Report is only available to Council Admins.
- Merit Badge Counselor Upload
- An issue that caused Merit Badge Counselor upload files to be rejected if the file contained a special character has been fixed. An example of a special character is an apostrophe in a name. Merit Badge Counselor upload files with special characters will once again be accepted.
- Quartermaster rank and Summit award
- The Sea Scout Quartermaster rank and Venturing Summit award must be approved by the BSA National Council. These awards, like Scouts BSA Eagle rank, are not approved by individual units. The Leader Approved check box has been removed from the Percent Complete pop-up and Quick Entry screen. Neither Quartermaster rank nor Summit award will appear on the Needs Approval report.