Merge 2 bsa numbers

I have a leader that uses 130033264 but some how has a 2nd number (137286085) that she doesnt use. Can this be fixed.
Thank you

@JodiZemsta BSA numbers cannot be merged they can only be managed - to do this the user can - log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

I will look at the accounts to see if Scoutbook needs to be cleaned up

@JodiZemsta this user probably wants to talk to council to consolidate all leader positions and child relationships under one MID

So I have two Scouting ID numbers in 2 councils. My Primary is the one where I was a scoutmaster , asst scoutmaster and committee member for over 30 years. The second is a Troop where my son is now SM and I’m a committee member. That Unit was originally past of the first council until a council reorg/merger 5 years ago…My YPT is valid in my primary but not in the secondary. If I make the secondary my primary will that carry my valid YPT cert??? They were unable to register me as my YPT appears not to be valid in the secondary.

@DonaldBlaszka all training sync to what ever is primary over a 24 hour period

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.