Merit Badge posistion resetting when new Council upload is done

Ok, when I do a new council upload of MBC it is resetting all counselors positions. It end dates the position and creates a new one on that day. It also severs ties with all scouts. I have submitted to support,

1 Like

Ron,

What is the SSD number you received back in one of the automated messages?

1 Like

have not received one with SSD yet just the first one

1 Like

SSD-99444

got it thanks

1 Like

Received an email saying that they are aware and working on it. I hope they figure out how to reconnect scouts to counselor

1 Like

Ed,

Any word on this?

Ron

Ron,

It is still being worked on.

Ed,

I saw someone say in another thread that the upload seems to not be resetting counselors dates. I don’t want to do an upload if it is still causing a problem. Do you know any further status on this?

Ron

Ron,

I expect the latest fix we are testing to be released this week. This will fix the issue where MBCs who have Listing Preference set to Worldwide reverting to Council on a new upload.

I need to check with the development team to see if the issue where MBC positions were ended then restarted when a new file was uploaded has been fixed.

1 Like

Cross-reference

Ron,

The fix for resetting counselor dates is part of the fix that was changing Listing Preference from Worldwide to Council. The fix is currently being tested.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.