Moving an AOL Webelos to Scout Troop, and he disappeared

I was getting everything up-to-date last night after our first meeting on Friday. I started to transfer an AOL Webelos over to Scouts-BSA.

I set the end date of his position. In the past, I’ve been able to then add the Webelos to the Scout Troop, but this time I was returned to a page that was not the Scout’s profile.

Now I can’t find him in the roster at all. He is just nowhere. I do not have his BSA ID. The search for Scouts is dishearteningly literal so I cannot search for him. I have EVERY other piece of information: birthday, zip code, star sign, pet’s name, etc.

I have not included his personal information here. Can someone who has the ability contact me so that you can look this scout up in the system and link him back to my troop?

Thanks in advance.

@JamesBishop1 go to MY Account > My Connections > do you see Scout there?

He isn’t showing up in my connections either.

@JamesBishop1 I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.