Multiple events in Calendar view

It would be nice if the calendar view displayed more than one event for those dates that have multiple events. They way it is currently set up, if anyone is just viewing the calendar vs the list view there is the possibility of events getting overlooked.

I think this has been requested before, and is in the backlog. Not that it’s a remedy, per se, but when you add the Scoutbook calendar as a linked calendar in other software (e.g. Outlook, Google calendar, etc), it shows all of the events.

2 Likes

Thanks for you input. The issue is I have some parents who only look at the calendar and aren’t very tech savvy. I would think this would be an easy fix.

Ronald L. Phillips USAF Ret

345 Buckington St
Cottleville, MO 63376

HP: 636-294-7163
CP: 907-952-2537

The volunteer written and supported Feature Assistant Extension for Scoutbook for Chrome and Firefox adds a + on days where there is more than 1 event scheduled. See Feature Assistant - What is it? for details.

It is not an easy fix but even easy fixes can take significant time to complete with the testing required. The BSA prioritizes all requests. This one is in the backlog but has not made it to the top of the list.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

Ronald L. Phillips USAF Ret

345 Buckington St
Cottleville, MO 63376

HP: 636-294-7163
CP: 907-952-2537

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.