Multiple Users Need Help Logging In

Hi,
I have been forwarded to the forum.
This scout A** D****i BSA 137483778 is not able to log into Scoutbook - gives him message to contact local council to get access to Scoutbook - Set up SSO.

Help pls?
Thankyou

Hi,
I have been forwarded to the forum. Pls can you help me reset Username and PW for 135287228?

Name O*** H***h

Seems he does not have a my.scouting account and therefore cannot login to Scoutbook.
Help pls?
Thankyou

Hi,
I have been forwarded to the forum. Pls can you help me reset Username and PW for 13961242?

Name C*n Ol

Seems he does not have a my.scouting account and therefore cannot login to Scoutbook.
Help pls?
Thankyou

Hi there,
User 134225572, A** A****i , when logging into Scoutbook is not able to see her 2 son’s profiles. Perhaps a SSO issue?

Pls help.
Thankyou

How are they logging in to Scoutbook (e.g. email address vs my.scouting username vs google/apple sign in)?

@GigiKarschies
Scout 1 has Sign in with Goggle turned on - have them try that
Scout 2 has no sign in - parents need to invite in Extended Profile or by making a my.scouting.org user with the same data.
Scout 3 was signed in 3 days ago - they can use the BOT at my.scouting.org to reset password if needed
User 4 - last signed in 6/17/22 - so might be signing into another account

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.