My childs record is linked to a different scouts record

When I click on my childs record in scoutbook, it loads a completely different scouts record. There are also other problems with the record, it doesn’t show his member ID, so I can’t add advancement information. He has been in the troop for over a year.

I am his den leader and I also have scoutbook admin privileges.

What can I do? what is the next step to fix this?

When you say a completely different child, how do you know? What do you see? Is it a scout in your pack, or another scout with the same name?

Also, a point of clarification, are you part of a Cub Scout pack or a Scouts BSA Troop?

my son Bryce, I click his record, another boy at my church Abner Larson loads up. Well Technically my son is in pack 3411, and Abner is in Pack 353. I am a leader in both packs.

This is what looks like. Now that I look at it, it looks like he doesn’t exist in scoutbook, because I can’t access his record. He doesn’t show in the troop, but he shows on the screen. What’s going on?

You can remove the pics with personal info. I have what I need.

The dropdown box at the to only displays scouts who have membership in a unit. It’s not that it’s bringing up the other scout’s info. Click your son’s membership. What do you see under current membership?

Ok I figured it out, his membership got cancelled?

What does this mean:
DateEnded by SP
ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 60 Day Lapse

This was in his membership cancellation info.

It sounds like his BSA ID number is not matching up with the unit’s official Member Manager roster at my.scouting.org. Please ask one of the troop’s Key 3 (Scoutmaster, Committee Chair, or Chartered Org. Rep.) to check the Member Manager to see if he is still on the roster there.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.