Senior scout Lost all advancement records, membership history and patrol assignment

One of my oldest scouts who is currently life rank showed up in scout book as not assigned to a patrol the other day. It turns out that all of his advancements have been wiped and he shows no rank, 0% progress and none of his training, advancement or merit badges are recorded.

When I look at his membership, it shows that he’s only been in the troop for 14 days and none of his past membership is listed.

I do believe I were charter renewal had been recently processed because a number of our scouts that left the troop disappeared as they should have at the same time.

Last year, I had a problem with the same scout as scoutbook kept removing him from our troop and I had to repeatedly add him. The support team fixed that issue but I can’t help but wonder if this is related.

Post the scout’s BSA Member ID only and we will investigate. We do not need a name.

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Timothy B
Any other personal info will have to go through private message if you need more info

Some additional info about the previous problem with the same scout:
The previous issue with the same scout last year was that he kept getting removed from the troop. His membership info had this error:
“DateEnded by SP ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 60 Day Lapse”
This was Scoutbook Support Incident SSD-95516

OK I recall this name - let me take a look

@AndrewSchoenleber please see the Direct message in top right Pink A avatar

this should be resolved now

actually there is more work to do please see Direct Message @AndrewSchoenleber

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.