My.Scouting Lead Notificiation Delay

Twice now I have received my first email notification about a new lead on my.scouting 5 days after the lead was initiated. I thought I was receiving these w/in 24hrs in the past, but now I’m not so sure.

I can’t find any settings that would delay these notification emails and other than checking my.scouting every day, are there any other known workarounds? 5 days is way beyond my usual 1-24hr response time.

1 Like

If I recall correctly they are only sent out twice a week. You can email myscouting@scouting.org for more info.

1 Like

Online Registration summary emails are sent twice weekly.

If a lead is pending action an the email will be received on Monday and Thursday.
If an application needs action an the email will be distributed on Tuesdays and Fridays.

2 Likes

To add some info for others looking at this, if your Council has setup required response times for leads that are low, it is possible you could have a lead reassigned to another unit without ever having gotten an e-mail notification about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.