Need help merging BSA numbers in scoutbook

My scout has her primary BSA account with scouts BSA but recently joined sea scouts and ended up with a new BSA number. I need help merging these in scoutbook. The primary number is 136183611. The secondary number (from sea scouts) is 137388418.

@CasandraCartagena

I’ll look into this

@CasandraCartagena

The BSA Member IDs (MIDs) are in different Councils. Scoutbook only supports one MID per account so in order for her advancement to be properly tracked she will need both accounts. You can be connected to each account with a single account of your own. You may wan to use the Nickname field to uniquely identify the accounts. For example, if your daughter’s name was Mary, set the Sea Scout account nickname to Mary (SS).

For her to log in to both accounts she will either need two my.scouting.org IDs or change the primary MID in my.scouting.org each time she wants to switch to the other Scoutbook account.

That seems confusing. Can you connect me to the second account as a parent? My BSA number is 115077051

That seems confusing. Can you connect me to the second account as a parent? My BSA number is 115077051

I cannot connect you but a Key 3 member (Scoutmaster or Crew Advisor, Committee Chair, Charter Org Rep) of the unit can.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.