Merge Account - parent

I have a parent that I believe has a few different logins with the same email address. Is there a way to merge them?

The parent’s BSA numbers are these:

We can deal with Scoutbook Users but not BSA # - council might be able to merge those - or user can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

I will see if the user has multiple SB accounts and clean them up

1 Like

These are fixed @MarkDelcambre

I need to merge to SBID’s

SB ID for the scout is 3804015.

The Parent has two SB ID’s
10120297 (this one is proper address, but not associated with a BSAID)
11196167 (this one is probably the right one with a BSAID imported by member update but bad email, changyouremail error due to duplication.

@CorneliusConnor that is fixed

1 Like

I have two different accounts as well. Both use my email [e-mail removed by Moderator for privacy]. My member for scouting.org is 137228565 and I do not know what the other account is as I can’t get back into it for some reason.

I have a similar challenge.

BSA # is 13559584

Scout Book Parent # is 136468095
Scout Book Den Leader # ?

I recently completed an application for a Den Leader position under my BSA ID and scoutbook added a second user profile. I have not been able to sign in as the den leader. Can the two Scoutbook profiles be merged?

@ZachPatton Your e-mail address was also on one of your children’s Scoutbook accounts.

@RobertMitchell1 Your Scoutbook accounts have been merged. You should log in with your my.scouting username and password – not your e-mail address.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.