Need to combine accounts

Is there a way that she can set up a new my.scouting account linked to her active BSA ID? She needs to renew YPT and we also need her to be able to accept online applications.

She can use her log in now - it will go to 137160553

Thank you for the help.

Unit College Scouter Reserve (recently turned 18) has two IDs
Registered (youth) ID is 122924227
ID on YPT certificate is 13763396

Can these be combined?

I’ve got another duplicate account.
my.scouting shows her as Committee Chair, Trained, BSAID#13882823.

One profile in scoutbook roster shows her as
SB User ID: 12663053. (this is the account she uses and her daughter is connected to)
BSA Member ID: 137336519

The other as:
SB User ID: 12976715
BSA Member ID: (yes, that’s blank)

And both have the yellow triangle that shows they’re not synced with my.scouting.

@KevinNickels this is fixed (after a position sync overnight) - User needs to us my.scoouting.org user name to log in (which they have) not email

Hi! I have an incoming scout who was assigned a ‘new’ BSAID last year when the pack rechartered late. She’s currently registered with Pack 500 and we want to be sure to transfer the correct record when she crosses over. Clearly, mom is confused on payment/record keeping but I’ll handle that after we get the records merged (and someone tells me which BSAID to transfer into my Troop).
Thanks!

BSAID 14410314 - This is the one that was recently created and probably to what our recharter dues were paid
BSAID 14654716 - This is the one that has record of all activities since Sept 2022 and shows that we owe a balance (paid to the above account).

@KevinNickels I would recommend letting the pack initiate the transfer at my.scouting after they have marked all of her advancements as “awarded” and completing any other bookkeeping.

I have merged the Scout’s Scoutbook accounts.

The Scout’s correct BSA member ID number is:

1 Like

Hi! I have a military adult (travels a lot) who again ended up with two BSAIDs. Can we combine BSAID#14658025 (the one council says needs to be primary) with BSAID #134989736 please and thank you? (Troop361G)

@KevinNickels I sent you a private message.

How you merge two accounts together?

@IwonaPerek you can post bsa #s and we can look at them

I have two accounts my old one

13609584 and new is 14658212. I need merge them together

will look at this for you

@IwonaPerek BSA #s cannot be merged they can only be managed - you can find at my.scouting.org > Menu > Manage Member ID > these are under management - I merged the SB Accounts

I need these two accounts merged:
13140366 and 13308521

@AudraPlaisance This should be fixed.

Hello, I have two BSA numbers. My primary is 14002954 (Butch) and the second one made by mistake when attempting to link me to my son is 14900737 (Herbert). Both are now linked to my son but I would like the 14900737 deleted or merged with my primary. Thank you for your help!

@Butch-Moldenhauer that is fixed

1 Like

@DonovanMcNeil

I am member ID [108908043] in Grand Canyon Council which I would like to leave as primary, but merge in member ID [129583069]from Greater St Louis Area.