For the first one, I set BSA member number 13472378 as “primary”, because that is the one that has the registration history. I would recommend asking your local council to use their Registrar Tools to look up the Scout, and in the “Relationships” section, make sure that the parent is listed under BSA number 13472378, and remove the other one. I would also recommend that this adult double-check their date of birth and e-mail address.
For the second one, I have merged the Scoutbook accounts. However, it looks like the parent set up a username for her Scout, instead of herself.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.