Please merge my multiple accounts

Hi-
I somehow have a two or more accounts. Can you please help me merge the accounts? The one connected to my children’s scout book accounts is-
XXXXXXX354
The one that is my new registered adult account is- XXXXXXX602

When I looked through trying to merge them on my own I also found two more numbers associated with me- XXXXXXX624 and XXXXXXX972

Please let me know if they can all be merged. I think they are all associated with my email address but I’d like to have my registered adult account be updated to connect with my children’s scout book accounts that’s tied to the the first number I listed.

I hope that makes sense!
Thank you!

@MeganHaile I have merged your Scoutbook accounts.

Please contact your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your children. In the “Relationships” tab / section, you should be listed as parent only under your primary BSA member ID number, the one ending in -602.

They should remove you if you are listed as parent under any of your secondary BSA member ID numbers. Otherwise, your BSA numbers might get switched around when one of your children recharters / renews.

1 Like

@MeganHaile Please log in with your my.Scouting username – not your e-mail address.

1 Like