Needs Approval Report Problem: Scouts BSA Rank Advancement

I think that in the Rank section when the Upper box is checked none of the sub or sub-sub boxes are marked (except maybe the last one for BOR)
I just looked at some of the completed MBs for some of the youth in in the girl troop. for those MBs that the MBC did NOT track the individual requirements in SB NONE of the individual requirements are marked when the top box is check and leader approved.
I found a MB where the MBC was using SB and the dates for marked complete and leader approved for each completed requirement do NOT always match each other, and do not always match the date of completion in the top box or the date leader approved, etc
Interesting items to contemplate.

I would say to leave off Edit add (in) the “Needs Approval Report” if the top box is at least leader approved and has an earned date.

Thanks
Mike

Nothing in the audit log either.

@MichaelMcGehearty - dang it… that is a mystery then. I would be on a search to see if perhaps the parents used the scouting app. At the very least it was not done by another unit administrator or BSA admin.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.