No awards in recognition report with "Include Awarded Within Date Range"

When I run a troop recognition report for either Completed or Approved with the “Include Awarded Within Date Range” option selected, it returns no award results, only training (which are all either our Unit Participant’s YPT modules and certificates or a sampling of Scouter Wood Badges, all from years ago but none have dates). Once I unselect that option, it shows all the awards.

@TiffanyEschbach it runs correct for me - did you have a start date?

Yes, I was running from 9/30/23 - 1/2/2023. When I take the option on or off, and make no other changes, it removes or includes awards. I’ve attached screenshots for one I’ve run just now to demonstrate. With it selected, it only shows the training, with it unselected, it includes awards.

Would probably need a screenshare to understand it - I cannot get it to fail

Happy to screenshare. Today was one of those days you never get to sit down, but I can coordinate a time for tomorrow, 1/4, anytime between 8am - 1pm PST.

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.