NO Internet Advancement Access with NO authority to edit profile information - or various other things (from forum)

Just lately I was able to edit my profile, but for the past couple of days, I have been getting this error message when Scoutbook goes over to My.Scouting.

I am Committee Chairman and was wondering what credentials that I need to access my profile information or other items.

I don’t think it has anything to do with your profile. I am a Scoutmaster and see the same message now, as does our Advancement Chair. It’s clearly an issue with IA.

There appears to be a system-wide issue after an updated API was pushed. Per @edavignon in another thread, the developers are working on resolving the issue with the highest priority. I suggest subscribing to the changelogs for IA and Scoutbook to stay up on what’s gotten fixed.

1 Like

I am a SM have the same issue. Can not access IA to enter Activity etc, but can access the feature to make changes to a Scouts profile. Weird. Hope they fix it soon.
I get this message and page:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.