Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

No longer able to log into Internet Advancement

I keep receiving the message saying only Key 3, Key 3 delegate & Unit Advancement Chair roles have access to Internet Advancement. I’ve been Unit Advancement Chair for 3 years with our troop. Had our Scoutmaster reset the position in Scoutbook when I noticed it had a date ended of 1/18/2020 with the message “DateEnded set by AkelaSBDeltaSync as AkelaExiryDate CharterRenewalDate” a few weeks ago and still unable to login to IA.

I saw elsewhere on the forum something about advancement chair roles expiring on 12/31/2019 but was last able to login to IA on 1/16/2020.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When your unit’s recharter posts, the Key 3 Delegate and Unit Advancement Chair position is cleared in Organization Security Manager. You need to have a Key 3 member go into Organization Security Manager in my.scouting.org and restore your Unit Advancement Chair position.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.