Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Internet Advancement not working?

After our unit rechartered, whenever I try to log in to IA, I get a pop up that says "unit information not found for given organization. None of my Scouts show up. My daughter does, but I cannot make any changes to her account, because, you guessed it, she is not assigned to a unit, even though is says she is. My council is essentially worthless, and national is strictly a council tool at this point. Did anybody else have this issue?

1 Like

Joseph,

What is your role in the unit? If you are not a Key 3, then chances are your functional role of Key 3 Delegate or Unit Advancement Chair was reset when the recharter posted. You will need to have a Key 3 member restore this role in Organization Security Manager in my.scouting.org then wait until the next day to try Internet Advancement again.

@JosephMattingly - I would also have the key 3 check the unit roster to make sure she is listed and also for the expiration date to make sure it is for 2021.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.