Internet Advancement not working?

After our unit rechartered, whenever I try to log in to IA, I get a pop up that says "unit information not found for given organization. None of my Scouts show up. My daughter does, but I cannot make any changes to her account, because, you guessed it, she is not assigned to a unit, even though is says she is. My council is essentially worthless, and national is strictly a council tool at this point. Did anybody else have this issue?

1 Like

Joseph,

What is your role in the unit? If you are not a Key 3, then chances are your functional role of Key 3 Delegate or Unit Advancement Chair was reset when the recharter posted. You will need to have a Key 3 member restore this role in Organization Security Manager in my.scouting.org then wait until the next day to try Internet Advancement again.

@JosephMattingly - I would also have the key 3 check the unit roster to make sure she is listed and also for the expiration date to make sure it is for 2021.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.