No longer able to view troop roster

I have several new scouts whom I cannot view. With the exception of these newer scouts, I can view everyone else.
It was recommended to someone else with a similar issue to go to the roster, click their name, then position and update.
I did that and now all I can see when bringing up the troop is the list of patrols. If I click on the patrol, I can see the Scouts, but previously (and when logging into the Pack) I would see the links for Troop Roster, Send Message, Quick Entry, Troop Reports, Export/Backup and Edit Troop. Those links are no longer showing under the Patrols.
Any idea if following the above suggestion may have caused this, and if so, how do I reverse/correct it?

Michael,

Are you a Key 3 member (Scoutmaster, Committee Chair, Charter Org Rep) or a Unit Admin in Scoutbook? Are you logging in with your my.scouting.org ID and password?

I am a unit admin with the pack, but not the troop. I am an ASM with the troop. Up until the other day I was able to see all of the same things regardless of which unit’s page I was on. I have used the send message feature several times with the troop, sending reminders about upcoming activities.
Not sure why those items I mentioned are no longer there on the troop page.

It sounds like a Troop Admin needs to reset your connection to all Scouts in the troop with at least View Profile or higher.

Thanks, taken care of at last night’s troop meeting.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.