No reports available

I am the troop treasurer, and when I try to generate my payment log reports, it is telling me No Reports available when I click the Troop Reports button. I know it worked a month ago and there was a whole list of reports I could generate then, but they are all gone now.

I would start by checking your positions to make sure they are all still approved. If you have a Unit Admin role assigned, try going to My Dashboard → Administration → My Units → Unit Roster → Your name → your unit admin role

then reapprove the role. It may look like it’s approved, but there seems to be a behind-the-scenes issue that disables the role while leaving looking like it’s still enabled. The process is path-dependent, so you have to follow the steps exactly.

1 Like

some automated system set my end date for troop admin as today…once i deleted the end date and put today I have access to reports again. I do find it extremely odd that I was able to edit my own troop admin end date.
To me if it had ended, I shouldn’t have been able to modify my own end date because I shouldn’t have had admin access to do that anymore…

@JosephSkaff You have a Key 3 Delegate role that expired at my.scouting when your troop rechartered. I would recommend asking one of the troop’s Key 3 add you back as Key 3 Delegate at my.scouting.

1 Like

key 3 delegate readded, thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.