Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to generate any reports

I’m the Advancement Chairman for my Troop. I am a Troop Admin on Scoutbook as well as on Internet Advancement. As of today, I am unable to run any type of report for my unit. When I click on Troop Reports to see what needs to be approved, I get a little yellow box that says No Reports Available. If I click on Reports button for any Scout, including my own son, I get the same yellow box stating No Reports Available. What’s going on?

@ChristineO_Brien - could you have a unit key 3 verify your functional roles is set in my.scouting.org > Organizational Security Manager. While there they can also check for the Charter expiration date.

I noticed the same thing this morning while checking to see if Scoutbook roster was updated after charter renewal. At 1:50 PM Eastern Standard time the report menu was functional, at least for me. Still waiting for Scoutbook roster to be updated to be consistent with my.Scouting.org Roster. It’s been about a week.

Possibly related to outages reported at: BSA IT Outages - #2

There is a grace period, so if you don’t want to wait you can:

• Go to your unit Roster page in Scoutbook, click on the names of any adults who are no longer leaders with your unit then click on: “Positions and Roles”, and add a Date Ended.
  • On the unit Roster page in Scoutbook , click on the “Clean Old Connections” button
  • For Scouts, go to their Scout’s Membership page, click on their Current Membership, make sure the box is checked next to Position Approved, and add a “Date Ended”.
  • Click on the “Clean Old Connections” button again to clear any lingering connections.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.