OA Eligibility Report

I have many times over the past couple of years easily accessed and printed an OA eligibility report simply by clicking it under reports. I just went in to do just that and it is no longer listed as an option. Did it move to another pull down? What am I missing?

@LisaBroz - I just checked and in clicking on the troop from my Dashboard then Reports and there it is under Scouts BSA Recognition Report.

Hi, @LisaBroz,

Occasionally, I’ve had trouble accessing a report that included the whole troop when I had a defective connection to one or more of the scouts. Try going to My Dashboard → My Units → Troop Roster, then clicking on your position. Go to the unit admin (or Scoumaster or whatever) position, click on it and accept/approve the position again. That should refresh the connections to the scouts in your unit in case that’s the problem.

1 Like

Ah thank you both I was clicking reports before pulling up the troop roster. All good now! If only everything in life was this easy!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.