Ordering AOL patches

Hello Scoutbook experts,
I’m a new den leader this year and have led our Webelos 2 through all of their requirements, and have logged them in.

I’m trying to figure out how to create the purchase order that would allow me to purchase the Arrow of Light patches for our upcoming virtual AOL ceremony.

All of the scouts have 100% of requirements completed. I assumed I’d go to “Needs Purchasing Report” to get an order started, but when I click on that, it just returns me to the main Scoutbook dashboard. If anyone might have some guidance on this, I’d very much appreciate it.

Thank you,
Stephen
Pack 100
Washington DC

You need a someone who is designated as a Pack Admin (Cubmaster, Committee Chair, etc.) or Advancement Chair in Scoutbook in order to access the Needs Purchasing Report.

1 Like

You will also need the unit Advancement Report, which is different from the Purchase Order.

1 Like

oh man… Jen beat me to the punch… :frowning: :cry:

2 Likes

Thank you for such timely replies, very happy to know there’s a simple solution to all of this!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.