Palms reflected correctly on advancement report but not home page

Our scout’s eagle palms are correctly shown on the advancement summary page and report, but on his scoutbook home page, it shows two extra ones. I am the unit admin and advancement chair. I try to delete them but it will not allow, giving error message that it cannot be done because subsequent palms are tied to it.

We love the visuals of the Scoutbook home page showing all the scout’s badges and would like to fix this. My council has tried and cannot help either. Is there any admin who can help us address it? This scout is trying to earn all the badges.

What is the BSA # of the scout?

Is there a way to send that privately and not on the public thread?

No one can get any data with just the number - but I can send a direct message - I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

bsa id

thanks

There are 3 instances of Palm #1 - your council can turn in a national membercare ticket to have it corrected - though it is really not causing any malfunction

I will ask them to try again. They reportedly did that but it didn’t yield results. I guess one option would be to cancel them all and restart from scratch but boy thats alot of work. I will ask them to resubmit.

I do not see a national ticket with the BSA # - or Scoutbook User ID - so my guess is it has not been submitted

Thank you for checking that! I will let them know!!

I might not see all tickets - but pretty sure I can see those. Maybe with the added info of 3 instances of #1 they will know what to write for simple fix

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.