Parent Cannot Login

I have a parent in the troop who is having issues Logging into scoutbook. What is the best way to get support?

Thank you in Advance.

Post the parent’s Scoutbook User ID or BSA Member ID (no names) and we will investigate.

Parents BSA ID is 13816719
When he tries to login to scoutbook with his myscouting.org login the login page just spins.

I invited him using his email address as a parent in scout book. That resulted in a email to him that indicated his email address as his account login.

you can send me a direct message and I can share email address if you need it.

Thanks

Tell him to use the Google ID button. This is what his my.scouting.org ID is setup to use.

I just had a parent call me with the same issue. He is not registered with the Troop as a leader but the SM told him he can see him in SB. He is using his correct credentials to login into SB but all he says it does is spins. I asked him to clear out his cookies, history and cache and that did not resolve the issue. Not sure how to resolve the issue or what to tell him. He said he did have access a while back and now he doesn’t. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am the Registrar in Alamo Area Council so some issues are way out of my comfort zone on how to resolve.
Thank you, Melissa Moore

Melissa, please post the BSA Member ID of the parent (no names). We will investigate.

The number he gave me is 12736194, but when I look in Volunteer Support Tools it looks like he has another number of 13786099.

Thank you for you assistance.

There are 2 MIDs because for 12736194 he used his legal first name and the other he used a nickname. Training is only attached to the 127 MID. You should be able to merge the 137 number into it.

The Scoutbook account is attached to 13786099. His my.scouting.org ID is <2 digit birth year>.

I have updated Scoutbook to use 12736194. He should be able to log in now.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.