Parent Log-in issue

I have two parents that can’t login to their account. The circle just keeps going round and round. I can send the parent’s BSA ID if that helps.

Please post the parent BSA member numbers.

First parent - 10121938
Second parent (un-related to first parent) - 2666456

Clarification those were user IDs. Here are the BSA member numbers
First parent: 13349557
Second Parent: 13088707

Parent 1 looks OK to me. Is she logging in with her my.scouting username and password (not e-mail)?

Parent 2’s BSA member number should be: 13959894.
Please have him try logging in to Scoutbook with his my.scouting username and password – not his e-mail address.

I have at parent who last logged into scoutbook 5 months ago. Yesterday, she mentioned she is unable to get in to my.scouting or scoutbook. Are her accounts to be log-in with her email *********@gmail or a username? She was unable to reset her password yesterday and was unsure if her log-in is the email or username. Thank you!

Adult R.G.
BSA # 135439141
ID 8989733

@GENAEMEERSTEIN I sent you a private message, but this parent needs to log in with her my.scouting username and password. If she tries to do a password reset at my.scouting, her e-mail is different from the one in Scoutbook.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.