Parent did not transfer with scout

Hi Scoutbook experts!

I have a scout that transferred to our troop from a different unit (same council). He is fully set up in our troop, but when I click on his mom’s name under his Scoutbook connections the mom’s profile appears with his old troop number and patrol listed at the top of the screen. She cannot view anything in scoutbook since he moved to our troop. She does appear within our roster on Scoutbook Plus though.

How do we migrate her Scoutbook account over to our unit? (Note that she is not an adult leader and does not want to register as one, she just wants scoutbook access as a parent who can view and manage her son’s scoutbook progress).

Her BSA # is 140903579

Thank you!

@KathrynAlva I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green envelope > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Check the scout’s memberships in Scoutbook to see if he still has an “active” Scoutbook membership in the old unit. I’ve seen that cause similar symptoms before. If it’s a transfer, and the old unit has closed-out awarding of any advancement/awards, then anyone with Full Control should just be able to put an end date on that Scoutbook membership in the old unit.

The SUAC folks can probably tell you more from the BSA ID number. Nevermind. :^)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.