Parent does not have option to enter youth email address (or send an invitation) so invitation can be sent to setup youth account

I am trying to add email addresses for each of my children (following the instructions here: https://help.scoutbook.scouting.org/knowledge-base/scoutbook-tutorial-for-parents/
But there is no option to input an email address for my children. I am logged in and “linked” as their parent, but no option is there. i am going into each of their profiles, and all I have at the bottom is OA Member and Talent Release options. We are trying to get other parents in the unit to request accounts for their youth, but with no email field, or invitation button at the bottom, I am at a loss how to accomplish this.

I have been using Scoutbook from when we used to pay for a subscription years ago, so I know my way around it pretty well.

Attempt to upload a screenshot here:

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.

I’ve only seen that when a scout was already connected. I assume they don’t appear in the “Send Mail” list of potential recipients? I’ve had that happen a couple of times in our unit.

1 Like

Your children all look connected. One logged in about 2 years ago. The other 2 logged in earlier tonight.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.