Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Parent Not Receiving Calendar Invites Altho Connected

Hi, We have a parent whose child recently transferred into the pack and is connected but is not receiving calendar invites.

How can we fix that? Thank you

The calendar is not updated automatically when new Scouts join the unit. You need to add them to the invite list of each event.

We recommend using the volunteer written and supported Feature Assistant Extension for Scoutbook for Chrome and Firefox which can easily add additional Scouts to multiple events at one time. See Feature Assistant - What is it? for details.

Hi,

I switched browers and downloaded the tool but I’m lost from there… I don’t see in the directions how/ where to get into the calendar to make sure this family is invited to Pack events.

Please help, thanks

In the upper right portion of your browser, you should see an icon that looks similar to image (the colored box in the lower right indicates if you are logged in to Scoutbook, green=logged in, yellow=5 minute timeout warning, red=logged out)

Click on the icon then select Go To Help Documents. From there, the help pop-up, click on Update Multiple Event Invitees. This help document explains how to invite new Scouts to multiple events.

Go to the mo they calendar view and click add invitees. This will allow you a chance to “select all” scouts/leaders/parents and select the meetings to update.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.