Patrol is assigned but not recognized

My scout is in a patrol. I can see it on his profile. When I try to enter his leadership position a yellow box pops up saying he is not assigned a patrol. This doesn’t make sense. I can see the assigned patrol. I found due to the patrol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What position are you trying to give @KyleeDiestelkamp

I am trying to assign Patrol Leader

What is the MID of the Scout? I looked at your 2 Scouts and both already had Patrol Leader I think

This scout shows that he has never had a leadership position. I am new to the troop and trying to update all of the items for each of our scouts as we have been told to make all seen on scoutbook.

What is the BSA # of the Scout

Oh! 135682211

Another scout in his same patrol when I try to add his position it tells me to choose and option even though I have already chosen his patrol. The circle is filled. Any ideas here?

also I have 2 brand new scouts that I cannot assign to one of our patrols. When I go to the patrol and his add new scout it simply closes out and take me back to my dashboard. Any idea on this?

2 new scouts sound like they have open Pack memberships

135682211 - might be cause the Venture Crew we have had some issues there, and you entering positions from the troop side?

Okay, I will double check with our Scoutmaster on that then. Thanks.

Yes this scout is dual enrolled in Venture and Troop. Yes I am trying to enter on the troop side.

memberships would be in scoutbook - on the crew might need to setup a screenshare to see

I would gladly do that if you can walk me through how to share it. I am willing to try what is necessary.

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

ok! Thank you so very much!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.