Paying Dues

Looking for a way for families to pay dues online using CC. The BSA is asking families to come up with $171 right during the holidays. This is tough for a lot of families this time of year.

1 Like

@TimothyRead - the unit would need to work with a payment processor like square, PayPal or similar. I would caution against PayPal though. In this case google is your friend

New Recharter payment procedures for 2023. I am not quite understanding how to pay for me and my Scout. I have always used paper applications until this point and paid in cash or check. I have been told that all I need to do by District is fill out the credit card information in my.scouting.org under my account, yet I do not see any way for secure payment. How do we Pay the BSA? Do I have to wait until December when the unit does recharter and they invoice me, or is it possible to pay in advance? Similar to Timothy Read post Dec is the worst month of the year from me to pay dues, so for the last five years I have paid in the summer.

1 Like

@ScottMarbut If your unit expires 12/31/2023, then the Recharter procedure is basically the same as last year.

1 Like