Payment Log Balance Report Issue

I’m seeing issues were the Payment Log Report does not match what is listed in the scouts account. Similar to this issue here:

I’ve run my report to pull All dates

@AndrewBradley - I gather the scout page > payment log balance shows the -31.35 credit balance. On the scout page on the right is a tile for reports and in there is the payment log report for that scout. I would run that then export to csv. At that point you can add a total to the transactions.

But I don’t want to look at each scout individually. I want to run one report to see all of the balances for all scouts.

The Payment Log Report → Payment Log Balance Report is broken.

@AndrewBradley - it is not broken in my units. I had asked you to get that report from the scout where you are getting conflicting data

Is this because they started an online payment and then never completed it? Payment Log Detail Report shouldn’t count things that never happened. At the very least the profile and the Payment Log Detail Report should be counting the same way.

@AndrewBradley - that would be it. That issue has been reported. So watch the change log when a fix is implemented. If you export the individual report to csv then you can see for sure if that is it.