Positions missing in MyScouting

Hello all,

Are there any known issues with my.scouting.org? All of my registered positions have been removed?

You either have multiple BSA #s or you registrations expired - your council registrar is the first place to call I think

@RyanBurke1 did you figure it out?

Looks like my den leader position is no longer there either (since Dec). I only have one bsa number and have been in the position since Sep, so hopefully not expired.

I can recall this happening during the recharter posting period. But certainly a call to your registrar would be in order.

The same thing happened to me with my position disappearing. I emailed our registrar and she said it was part of rechartering and should show back up by the end of the month.

The same thing has happened to me. I do have 2 IDs. I checked both and neither shows a position. I am relieved to here others have this issue as well. I learned about it when I went to show someone at my son’s troop how Scoutbook allows a an event to be set up and email invites. That demonstration got cut short. The worst part was everyone on his troop had no issues logging in.