Problem Approving Den Chief

Ok @edavignon fixed my last issue so quick I am back

MID 137483063

Troop is trying to approve 2 scouts who pack added as Den Chief. The leadership page rendering strangely.

The position approved button grayed out until I hit the little mark after the word approved and green check

two update buttons either one brings me to a blank page which when refreshed brings me to the entry page to ebter a new posistion for my self

This goes along with the bug you reported earlier

@RonFedele - there is a prorated fee associated with additional help :slight_smile:

That was my first thought but both units have posted!

@RonFedele

The bug with youth leadership when registered in a Troop and Crew has not been fixed. Are these Scouts still dual registered? The only way the posting of the Crew charters would solve the problem is if they are no longer dual registered.

these are different scouts only registration is in troop pack assigned as mbc

These are different scouts. Only registered in troop pack entered as den chief. Troop acceptance is the issue. Both inits have been re-charted.

Assigning leadership is failing for many positions and all scouts - registration does not matter

Last nights update should have this resolved

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.