Rank completed with out all merit badges completed

Completed and approved by BSA Administrator means someone entered it either via Internet Advancement or a paper advancement form. Click on the completion date, remove the Awarded and approved check boxes and clear the date.

I usually have to do this in several steps. Remove Awarded check. Save. Remove Leader Approved check. Save. Remove date earned. Save.

Right, but John is saying that the Approved and Awarded checkboxes are not appearing for him, so he cannot clear them.

It sounds like someone who could do a screen share might be able to help diagnose the issue. If the tickboxes aren’t re-appearing for the rank after “refreshing” the Unit Admin and SM roles, it’s not clear what exactly is going on.

I can setup a screenshare if needed

I followed these steps but then I get a site message:

This merit badge is being counted toward the star rank.

You must first remove the date completed on the Star rank then uncheck the BOR requirement.

The BOR requirement was never checked.

That would be good if you could

I will send you an direct message @JohnBeattie - watch your Avatar top right for that

FYI. I tried the same combination of completed requirements and was not able to reproduce the issue. I didn’t expect to since I don’t have the added item that it came in via advancement sync, but I wanted to eliminate that possibility. We’ll see if Donovan comes up with anything.

@JohnBeattie I sent you link to a screenshare - if there is a better time tell me

@JohnBeattie when you get the email reply you will be sent a ticket number - please post it here

As suggested a ticket has been created with Scoutbook Support.

The ticket # is SSD-97587

To help resolve the initial issue, a required MB was entered, but then could not be removed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.